Monday, March 30, 2009

Sports 2009

Cam and I play sports year round. Cam isn't playing a sport this summer though! (What a surprise!) I am playing lacrosse. It is an intense sport. For those of you that don't know, lacrosse is a very rough sport. I will report about the different games. I will talk also about the funny parts of the games. I have played lacrosse since last year and am good and agressive. Both of those factors have a big difference in the game. Wish me luck! I will have to play hard and be agressive. Thanks!!


-Branden

1 comment:

  1. Lacrosse is a rough and intense sport - Matt has never played before and decided to give it a try this season. His first practice/tryout was Monday night from 7-9. Around 8pm I got a call from his coach saying to meet him in the ER - Matt tripped while warming up and hurt his wrist and knee!!! Have you ever been hurt Bran?

    ReplyDelete