Monday, March 30, 2009

Here is a funny story for everyone!
One day, I was walking at camp when all of a sudden, I heard a loud BANG! I was sure that it was a cap gun. So I went to investigate. When I arrived on the scene, I found that there was nobody there, so I continued my walk, when I heard the noise again in the same area. Like before, I went to look around. I was walking along and all of a sudden, I stepped on something that popped very loudly. I jumped like a small child being scared on halloween! My friends jumped out behind the trees and started laughing. When they jumped out, I found that it was just a scary practical joke!
THE END
Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask us questions or to write a new story!
-Branden

2 comments:

  1. What a great story! Brandon and Cameron, WHAT A GREAT BLOG! Maybe when my boys get older they will have fun making a blog too! What a great idea your mom had :) Are you having fun? :) Mrs. Potter (Makenna and soon to be Marleigh's preschool teacher)

    ReplyDelete